Growth Marketing Lead
40Love.ai is looking for a growth marketing lead who loves tennis and tech. We are a sports tech company working in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision, and we’d love for you to come and help us grow our brand and community.
40Love.ai was started by founders who have built start-ups before to successful exits. We are now building a company looking to change the way tennis is trained, played and coached through a simple application.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset. If you’re not sure what a startup is (A startup is NOT a new tech company), you can check what is a startup here.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Some knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- A plus: experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows…
- A plus: Programming knowledge
We want a person who is/has:
- Loves to learn;
- Prepared to take initiative, manage their own workload and be accountable for the work they deliver;
- Passionate about marketing, tennis, design and building businesses;
- Capable of working independently and/or as part of a team;
- Exceptionally strong in their writing ability;
- Eligible to work in the UK;
- Can work full-time in central London.
How to apply
Please send a cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.